Interested in expanding your business analytics knowledge and enhancing your analytical skills? Join us as an ANALYTICS CONSULTANT and be part of the core team of experts for business analytics modules.
Consultants form the backbone of the BAS. As a consultant, you will be providing consulting services to students who face difficulty in DSC1007 or/and DSC2008. You will be playing a crucial role in helping to enhance the business analytics skills of the business school student population!
What’s in it for me?
- Enhancing your analytics skills such as developing VBA skills for Excel by attending training sessions (once every two weeks).
- Be part of a network of like-minded people who have keen interest in sharpening their analytics skills
- Opportunity to network with BAS alumni who are working in the analytics field
- Opportunity to enhance your leadership skills by taking up leadership positions such as project or department heads.
- Candidate should have scored “A” grade and above for DSC1007 or/and DSC2008
- Committed to integrity
- Having the attitude to serve is a must
- Possess good interpersonal skills and is a team player
- Able to articulate points across clearly and concisely
- Passionate, curious and motivated to take initiative
- Intending to/ Majoring in “Operations and Supply Chain Management” is a plus
- Previous experience in consulting/teaching/tutoring is a plus
- Give back to the NUS analytics community continuously, even after graduation
- Be reasonably confident to commit to one hour of consulting every 2 weeks from the BAS Room.
- Be reasonably confident to commit to attend one training session every two weeks. This is in addition to team meetings and individual learning.
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN! APPLY NOW!
To apply, please email the latest copy of your resume/CV to email@example.com with the subject title “Application: Analytics Consultant, <Full Name>” by 06 January 2017. Please include the following in the email message:
- Whether you are applying for DSC1007 or DSC2008 Analytics Consultant position. If you wish to be considered for both positions, please indicate.
- Also, include your DSC1007 or/and DSC2008 grades (or any other relevant modules).
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 06 JANUARY 2017
For more information or inquiries, please contact Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a Facebook Message on our Facebook Page!