DATA ANALYTICS COMMITTEE
Applications are now open for the following two appointments:
1) DIRECTOR, DATA ANALYTICS COMMITTEE
2) DATA ANALYTICS EXECUTIVE
Interested in expanding your business analytics knowledge and enhancing your analytical skills? Have the desire to teach and at the same time learn from others? Join us as a DATA ANALYTICS EXECUTIVE and be part of the Data Analytics Committee. You can also consider leading the committee as their DIRECTOR!
The Data Analytics Committee consists of a core team of executives working closely together to plan and deliver analytics workshops such as VBA lessons. They play a crucial role in deepening and enhancing the analytics competency of BAS members. Further, outstanding executives may be given the opportunity to lead a team of members and provide consultations to business entities on their analytics issues.
What’s in it for me?
- Enhancing your analytics skills such as developing VBA skills for Excel by attending weekly training sessions
- Be part of a network of like-minded people who have keen interest in sharpening their analytics skills
- Opportunity to network with BAS alumni who are working in the analytics field
- Internship opportunities may be available exclusively to core members!
- Give back to the NUS analytics community continuously, even after graduation
- Committed to integrity
- Having the attitude to serve is a must
- Possess good interpersonal skills and is a team player
- Passionate, curious and motivated to take initiative
- Skilled in VBA, R, Tableau and/or other analytics tools is a plus
- Previous experience in consulting/teaching/tutoring is a plus
- Be reasonably confident to commit to attending one training session every two weeks. This is in addition to team meetings, training, projects and individual learning.
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN! APPLY NOW!
To apply, please email a copy of your latest resume/CV along with your DSC1007/DSC2008 grades (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 06 January 2017.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 06 JANUARY 2017
Do indicate the position(s) that you are interested in applying for !
For more information or inquiries, please contact Richard at email@example.com or drop us a Facebook Message on our Facebook Page!