Application currently closed for this position
Stay tuned for application for AY 2017/2018!
Interested in expanding your business analytics knowledge and enhancing your analytical skills? Join us as a LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE be part of the core team of members in the Logistics Committee!
As a Logistics Executive, you will be responsible the efficient and effective management of the team’s resources. You play a crucial role in partnering with the various committees to ensure logistical and operational requirements are met. This is so as to help see the smooth-running of BAS activities such consultations, events, workshops etc.
What’s in it for me?
- Enhancing your analytics skills such as developing VBA skills for Excel by attending training sessions (once every two weeks).
- Be part of a network of like-minded people who have keen interest in sharpening their analytics skills
- Opportunity to network with BAS alumni who are working in the analytics field
- Internship opportunities may be available exclusively to core members!
- Opportunity to enhance your leadership skills by taking up leadership positions such as project or department heads
- Opportunity to work on improvement projects on better utilization of resources to support BAS’ operations.
- Committed to integrity
- Having the attitude to serve is a must
- Possess good interpersonal skills and is a team player
- Able to articulate points across clearly and concisely
- Passionate, curious and motivated to take initiative
- Intending to/ Majoring in “Operations and Supply Chain Management” is a plus
- Previous experience in consulting/teaching/tutoring is a plus
- Give back to the NUS analytics community continuously, even after graduation
- Be reasonably confident to commit to attending one training session every two weeks. This is in addition to team meetings and individual learning.
For more information or inquiries, please contact Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a Facebook Message on our Facebook Page!