Interested in expanding your business analytics knowledge and enhancing your analytical skills? Have the passion for and creative juices to create engaging content to connect with students? Join us as a MARKETING EXECUTIVE and be part of the core team of members in the Student Outreach Committee!
Marketing Executives play an important role in BAS by taking a data-driven approach to publicizing and enhancing the BAS brand image. This also involves sourcing and creating content that will help generate interest in Business Analytics among NUS Business students.
As a data-driven team, Marketing Executives will be given the opportunity to serve in a social media analytics role to analyse the social media data and subsequently formulate the appropriate publicity strategy.
What’s in it for me?
- Enhancing your analytics skills such as developing VBA skills for Excel by attending weekly training sessions
- Gain experience creating relevant and creative marketing content guided by social media analytics
- Be part of a network of like-minded people who have keen interest in sharpening their analytics skills
- Opportunity to network with BAS alumni who are working in the analytics field
- Internship opportunities may be available exclusively to core members!
- Give back to the NUS analytics community continuously, even after graduation
- Position is suitable for candidates who are looking into exploring or carving out a career in the field of marketing
- Committed to integrity
- Having the attitude to serve is a must
- Possess good interpersonal skills and is a team player
- Passionate, curious and motivated to take initiative
- Previous experience in design, social media marketing, videography or/and photography is a plus
- Be reasonably confident to commit to attending one training session every two weeks. This is in addition to team meetings, training, projects and individual learning.
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN! APPLY NOW!
To apply, please email a copy of your latest resume/CV along with your DSC1007/DSC2008 grades (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 06 January 2017.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 06 JANUARY 2017
Do indicate the position(s) that you are interested in applying for!
For more information or inquiries, please contact Richard at email@example.com or drop us a Facebook Message on our Facebook Page!