Interested in expanding your business analytics knowledge and enhancing your analytical skills? Join us as a WELFARE EXECUTIVE and be part of the core team of members in the Welfare Committee.
As a Welfare Executive, you play a vital role in developing and implementing team building and welfare initiatives for the entire BAS. Your contributions as a Welfare Executive will go a long way in fostering a cohesive and closely knitted BAS which is crucial for the team’s success.
What’s in it for me?
- Enhancing your analytics skills such as developing VBA skills for Excel by attending training sessions (once every two weeks).
- Be part of a network of like-minded people who have keen interest in sharpening their analytics skills
- Be recognized as a core member and be given priority and the opportunity to get trained in and certified in using analytics software (e.g. SAS Enterprise Miner)
- Opportunity to network with BAS alumni who are working in the analytics field
- Internship opportunities may be available exclusively to core members!
- Opportunity to enhance your leadership skills by taking up leadership positions such as project or department heads
- Opportunity to develop and initiate new activities to help bond members of BAS!
- Committed to integrity
- Having the attitude to serve is a must
- Possess good interpersonal skills and is a team player
- Able to articulate points across clearly and concisely
- Passionate, curious and motivated to take initiative
- Intending to/ Majoring in “Operations and Supply Chain Management” is a plus
- Previous experience in planning welfare event is a plus
- Give back to the NUS analytics community continuously, even after graduation
- Be reasonably confident to commit to attend one training session every two weeks. This is in addition to team meetings and individual learning.
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN! APPLY NOW!
To apply, please email a copy of your latest resume/CV along with your DSC1007/DSC2008 grades (if applicable) to email@example.com latest by 06 January 2017.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 06 JANUARY 2017
Do indicate the position(s) that you are interested in applying for !
For more information or inquiries, please contact Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a Facebook Message on our Facebook Page!