OPERATIONS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT TEAM
Application currently closed for this position
Stay tuned for application for AY 2017/2018!
Passionate about BOTH business analytics and operations and supply chain management AND have the burning desire to learn more about it? Join us as and be a pioneer team member of the Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM) Team! The OSCM Team
As a member of the OSCM team, you become part of a core team of members dedicated to developing business analytics skills geared towards the OSCM function.
What’s in it for me?
- Enhancing your analytics skills such as developing skills in Tableau and R programming.
- Potential opportunity to work closely with alumnus who act as mentors to the team.
- Be part of a network of like-minded people who are keen in sharpening their knowledge about the application of data analytics to the OSCM function.
- Opportunity to network with BAS alumni who are working in the analytics field
- Opportunity to enhance your leadership skills by taking up leadership positions such as project or department heads.
- Intend to/Majoring in “Operations and Supply Chain Management”
- Completed DSC1007, DSC2006 and DSC2008 Module (or relevant equivalent mods)
- Willing and able to commit for more than 2 semesters
- Committed to integrity
- Having the attitude to serve is a must
- Possess good interpersonal skills and is a team player
- Able to articulate points across clearly and concisely
- Passionate, curious and motivated to take initiative
- Previous experience in business analytics, supply chain and operations management is a plus
- Give back to the NUS analytics community continuously, even after graduation
- Be reasonably confident to commit to 2 hours training session and 0.5 hours of individual learning per week for 10 weeks.
For more information or inquiries, please contact Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a Facebook Message on our Facebook Page!